Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chidinma: My Relationship with Dammy Krane

Chidinma Ekile is one young vocalist that has seen her profile rise since she won the MTN project fame season 3. The Capital Hill signee in an interview cleared the air on the much generated speculation about a brewing romance between herself and Dammy Krane.
According to her, “before the shoot of ‘Kedike’ video, I went for an Interview at Cool fm where I saw Dammy from a distance and he was dramatic as he was playing and chatting with people. I noticed he was so energetic, cute and playful and I thought he would be so perfect for my love interest in the video. So I asked my manager to call him and he said no problem. The day that video was shot was his birthday and I remember he was robbed that day also. Initially I thought he won’t make it for the video but then he showed up and we shot the video and that was how we became friends so there is nothing between myself and Dammy Krane, we’re just friends.”
She also debunked stories as regards pictures  that went viral; in which it was believed she was naked. The petite singer said, “I wasn’t nude in that shoot. The make up artiste did her thing and I did the shoot and left. People are like seriously really looking for dirt on me. I google myself and see different headlines suggesting untrue stories.”
Meanwhile the songstress is out with another song titled Oh Baby’ produced by Young D. Move down to download the new single

0 comments:

Post a Comment