Saturday, November 2, 2013

GT the Guitarman’s typical DAY

I have known him from my secondary school days and he has been a good and promising artiste, i must confess Gt the Guitarman as popularly called he is one of my mentor that i can't forget about. Recently, i said somethings.

"I start my day with prayers. The next thing I do is think of a beat as I am a producer as well. But to a large extent, it depends on the time of the year and what I am doing at that time. December is usually a busy month for me so most time I am practising or performing with my band. Right now it is all about my album, Baked, that I would be releasing next month. Most times, I am in the studio and that is where I would be till I finalise my project. It is as if my room is a studio."

Believe me if you haven't heard of Ori Olola, Ejika, Over Again, Arise Africa and many more then you are missing alot. You need to check them out here
CHECK ON IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment