Monday, December 16, 2013

GIST: Yemi Alade on dating her Manager and future plans

Sultry female singer spoke on a sundry of issues in a recent interview.

First she responded to rumours of her dating her manager, Taiye Aliyu. She is quoted s saying: ‘The truth of the matter is that when it comes to my relationship I always try to let it reflect in my songs. My relationship status at the moment is in ‘Johnny’, so if you listen to the song, you will know what’s happening in my life. And no, I’m not dating him.’

She also shed more light on ‘industry politics’ saying: ‘There’s a bit of politicking everywhere so yes it has but if there’s no politics that means there nothing worth fighting for. I really think we need to drop some of those cabal moves because it’s really not helping good music.’

With video for her recent single, ‘Johnny’ on the way. She revealed that her album would drop sooner – the debut album would be released before the earlier announced ‘Aristo Music Mixtape’.

Exciting news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment